Monday, January 30, 2012

Camera on CM9 -- Feature Showcase

Some quick shots of a few android figurines I have lying around my desk.


As you can see, all the functions seemed to be handled properly by the camera sensor.



..............................................................................




These panorama shots are directly from the ICS camera app.







Pardon my inability to keep my hands steady.



............................................................................


Below is an exampled of HD recording in CM9. Notice Auto White Balance is fully functional.

2 comments:

  1. how fast does the camera start up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Auto white balance has been my only nit of an issue with cm7 so I am glad to see it working so well on cm9.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete