- CM9 version 2, 24fps (as included in CM9 beta1 through beta4 for Epic 4G)
- Flash this if you want the old Andy boot animation. Use the Remover below to revert to the boot animation included in your ROM.
- CM9 version 1, 40fps (TOO BIG AND SLOW)
- Full CM9 animation, optimized by Rodderik for smaller file sizes. This matches the boot animation in the original Youtube video. The frames per second and file sizes are so large that it substantially slows booting your phone.
- This is why we didn't include this in CM9 alpha5. The version included in CM9 alpha5 is only the last half, and with half frames removed, and at almost 25% the frame rate in order to allow the phone to boot faster.
- ICS stock animation
- Nexus ICS stock animation (below).
- Add-on Boot Animation Remover
- Flash this in CWM5 to remove the add-on boot animation.
Discuss this on the Tips & Customization thread on XDA.