We update this page often as things are fixed, so please check back periodically.
|Name that Netflix Show and Episode # for Brownie Points|
- As noted on the Epic CM Google+ page, beta0's freeing of 36MB caused very rare glitches in video playing. We need your help in identifying 100% reproducible methods of exposing these glitches. Please reply in the linked G+ post.
- When using a wired headset, users have reported that the microphone volume is too low, making it difficult to be understood on the phone. What is a brand and model of headset that can reproduce this problem?
- Thanks to user feedback, bbelos decided to leave the Dock Audio behavior as-is. Alarm and ringtones will play from the phone's speaker, not the dock.
- The newly working Sprint Visual Voicemail (see Customization Guide) has a few glitches, the most annoying of which is that it does not block the text messages from 9016 that you receive when there is a new voicemail. While there is a desire to modify CM9 to hide 9016 SMS messages if Sprint VVM is active, currently none of the devs actually use Sprint VVM, so it is uncertain if this issue will be fixed before beta1.
- These issues are targeted to be fixed by, or after the crespo kernel merge, which will likely take a few weeks to stabilize.
- CM9 for Epic is missing 5 of the 8 motion sensors usable in Gingerbread. This apparently is the cause of auto-rotation not working for the minority of users. Many of these users are able to make auto-rotation work by calibrating sensors using the temporary sdcard EL30. Thanks to Joseph Shugzda for identifying this issue!
- Maximum speaker volume is much smaller than Samsung's ROMs.
If you appreciate this work, please consider supporting the Epic CM team. Thank you!